- Be part of the team delivering Australia’s first national online platform which will support people with cerebral palsy and their families
- 3-month, part-time time contract (15 hours per week) with the possibility of extension
- Work from home
- Salary packaging benefits
We are seeking a part-time Information Officer to support The CP Info Project team to review and evaluate established information resources, particularly online, that are designed to help people with cerebral palsy and their families make decision about services and supports. This may include content, documents, information, and online platforms, which support people with cerebral palsy and the key people in their lives.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, you will play a key role in researching, assessing, and recommending appropriate information, websites and organisations which may contribute to the development of the online platform.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review and assess national and international information resources and platforms that are in-scope and progress frameworks which capture findings.
- Assess the identified information resources against agreed information governance requirements.
- Map identified resources and platforms against priorities identified in the Project’s needs assessment.
- Identify best practice resources and platforms
- In consultation with the project team, develop recommendations for those information resources and platforms that would be profiled and/or made accessible through the Project’s digital platform.
- In consultation with the project team, identify gaps in the information available to people with cerebral palsy to inform the development of new or updated information resources.
- With the support from the project team, maintain social sites and the project website.
The ideal candidate for this position is highly self-motivated, possesses research and evaluation experience and skills (communication, community education type roles, developing information resources, managing, or producing content for websites). Experience in communication and information provision for people with a disability is highly desirable.
What we can offer
The right person will benefit from;
- Being part of an innovative and passionate team
- Excellent not for profit salary packaging
- Work/ life balance through flexible working conditions
- Ongoing training, team support and professional development
How to apply
If this sounds like you and your next career move please send a cover letter telling us what you can bring to the role, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 August 2020.
For more information please contact Simone Power, Development Manager, on 0419 185 793.
We actively encourage applications from people who have a lived experience of cerebral palsy.
Employment with the CP Info Project is subject to the following forms of pre-employment safety screening such as Police Records Check (and international where relevant), Working with Children Check, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check and Reference Checks. This role is only available to Australian Residents or to those who hold the right to work in Australia. The CP Info Project is an equal opportunity employer.