Digital Content Specialist
Digital Content Specialist
- Be part of the team delivering Australia’s first national online platform which will support people with cerebral palsy and their families
- 6-month full time contract (part-time time contract may be considered for the right candidate) with the possibility of extension
- Work from home anywhere in Australia
- Salary packaging benefits
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, rewrite, edit and publish content on The CP Info Project platform.
- Select content for publication on the platform, adhering to information governance and editorial guidelines.
- Interpret and assess technical (disability, health and research) information using established frameworks and tools.
- Summarise or re-write technical and specialist materials with a broad audience in mind, specifically using Plain and Easy English tools.
- Map and tag online content to optimise SEO and site searchability.
- Work closely with third-party providers to deliver content in a staged, timely manner.
- Liaise with third party content owners and producers to facilitate necessary permissions and agreements to enable cross-platform content sharing and referrals.
- Provide advice to stakeholders on content writing, delivery and best practice to ensure optimal customer experience on the platform.
- Develop and implement the online communications style guide.
About our ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for this position is highly self-motivated, possesses sound communication and information translation experience and skills (communication, research, developing information resources and producing content for websites).
Experience in online communication and information provision for people with a disability is highly desirable.
What we can offer
The right person will benefit from;
- Being part of an innovative and passionate team
- Excellent not for profit salary packaging
- Work/ life balance through flexible working conditions
- Ongoing training, team support and professional development
How to apply
If this sounds like you and your next career move please send a cover letter telling us what you can bring to the role, along with your CV to email@example.com by 5 March 2021.
Applications will be assessed as they are received, and interviews may be conducted before closure date.
For more information please contact Simone Power, Development Manager, on 0419 185 793.
We actively encourage applications from people who have a lived experience of cerebral palsy.
Employment with the CP Info Project is subject to the following forms of pre-employment safety screening such as Police Records Check (and international where relevant), Working with Children Check, and Reference Checks. This role is only available to Australian Residents or to those who hold the right to work in Australia. The CP Info Project is an equal opportunity employer.